Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Map of America's most stolen vehicles

JPGC

2000 Post Club
There are a lot of different pickups, which ones are being stolen...is this for real or play play. Who the hell steals Dodge Caravans, lol

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am glad I live where fun cars are not popular.

Dave

Haha. Love this. In 2006, my house was broken into and they had access to my 10 month old Mini Cooper S keys. The car was unlocked, so it was clear they had at least entered the car. But I'm pretty sure they didn't know how to get it into reverse and/or drive the manual transmission.

ive had 2 eg civic hatches stolen from me as well as a 94 240sx. and I live in a good neighborhood in Maryland. 2 of the 3 cars were recovered stripped in Virginia and were stolen 2 nights after going to a meet in d.c.
assholes. no respect for anyone's hard work.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
ive had 2 eg civic hatches stolen from me as well as a 94 240sx. and I live in a good neighborhood in Maryland. 2 of the 3 cars were recovered stripped in Virginia and were stolen 2 nights after going to a meet in d.c.
assholes. no respect for anyone's hard work.
My story is the opposite of yours haha, my old GSR stolen in VA, shell recovered in Brandywine lol

CanadianST

Thankfully stealing cars is unheard of in my area. Probably has to do with the small population and everyone recognizes each others cars haha. I've lived here all my life and have never heard of any being taken, the worst we get is people stealing coffee money out of the cup holder maybe once or twice a year if you leave the car unlocked lol

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thankfully stealing cars is unheard of in my area. Probably has to do with the small population and everyone recognizes each others cars haha. I've lived here all my life and have never heard of any being taken, the worst we get is people stealing coffee money out of the cup holder maybe once or twice a year if you leave the car unlocked lol
I wanna live there

The civic surely isn't far behind the accord in MA. I see FB posts probably three times a week about a stolen 90s honda.

us guys in md live so close to new jersey and that the main issue. most stolen Hondas end up gutted and in nj or atleast their engines/suspensions/drivetrain. I just wish people would work hard for their own shit just like I do. instead of stealing. shit is lame. its a struggle to have nice shit now a days

The most canadian thing I've read today.

The manual thing is funny

I actually went to a really nice hotel once and when I went to check in, the valet apparently hopped in my running car (without my permission I might add) in an attempt to move it out of the way. My wife was in the car and she said he just looked at the shifter like it was from Mars... then confessed he had no idea how to drive stick, lol. What kind of valet can't drive stick? hahaha

They can't really get very far on PEI with a car, haha

I don't worry too much about theft where I am... the joke around Calgary is that all of the scuzzy drug dealing thieves live in the NE side of the city