Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP - Fiesta ST Tuner Maps

600LT_Atl

Hi, I am new here. Just purchased a 2016 FiST, 1 owner with 35K miles. It is very well taken care of and has the following mods:
- Mountune intake plumbing, intake, and intercooler
- Cobb motor mount
- Cobb catback exhaust

Now, I bought it from a dealer as it was a trade in; however, I do not have the owner's information. My question is... I would like to identify which tune I have and possibly know the maps (if they are standard for a particular tuner). It has 4 maps: Map 1 and 2 are almost identical in quickness, Map 3 is clearly economy mode, and Map 4 seems the fastest.

Does this sound similar to anyone else that has a tuned FiST?

Thanks in advance!! :cool:

OP
600LT_Atl

600LT_Atl

Thread Starter #3
Do you have an Cobb ap3? If so look at the Maps and the Tuners usually label their stuff accordingly to stand out as their TUNE*
I don't have the Access Port, but guessing it was a Cobb. Only thing I have to go by is the 4 maps when hitting cruise control button,

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don't have the Access Port, but guessing it was a Cobb. Only thing I have to go by is the 4 maps when hitting cruise control button,
You will need to contact Cobb And get an AP3. Until then I wouldn't go into the aggressive tune until you know what Tune/MAP it is. You could contact Westley @ Phul performance also and go illuminati Instead of Cobb too* Its like $170 for the Software/Tuning device that plugs into the OB2 port.

Yeah the fast one or your map 4 might be a ethanol map. If you're not mixing e85 in your tank the engine might grenade. You might have a 91 octane 93 octane eco mode and e30 maps. You're playing with fire man.

OP
600LT_Atl

600LT_Atl

Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback gang. Yeah I only switched them temporarily to see the differences, left it on 2 since I am running 93. Car is fine and hopefully get a call from original owner this weekend🤞🏼