Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rims so sexy, they aren't allowed

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Taking a good look at them I see they are 5 lug and cannot be converted to 4 lug. If they come in 5x100 your hubs can be drilled to that but at least one hole will need to be filled first if not two of the holes in the hub and then you can find other wheels as well.

They are a stylized version of the original BBS design which has always been my favorite wheel style.

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #7
the picture I posted was the 5 lug version but this is also available in a 4 lug version as well. Here is the picture of the 4 lug version I should have posted if I was paying closer attention:

Yea but how's safe is that?? I rather do adapters than hub conversion due to cost
Adapters are no different than spacers. 4x108 to 4x100 adapters are only an inch thick. As long as they're quality metal, the only con is the extra inch that the wheels will stock out.

FistSt215

Adapters are no different than spacers. 4x108 to 4x100 adapters are only an inch thick. As long as they're quality metal, the only con is the extra inch that the wheels will stock out.
I really want a set of drag dr21 and they only come in 15x7 4x100 pattern. Would love to do the conversion , but you're talking 420 shipped for new rotors and hubs, plus 400 ish for the wheels and another 400 for tires. All said and done that's 1200-1300 for wheels . Too much for my taste

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #15
This is the OZ Italia 150 4H and it comes in 4x108.
So no adapters would be needed.
The size is 7x17 ET42.
The internet is not without its inaccuracies, but Tire Rack states that these rims are not compatible with the FIST. Additionally, they say the bolt pattern is 4x100. If anyone can find info that states otherwise, please let me know.

The internet is not without its inaccuracies, but Tire Rack states that these rims are not compatible with the FIST. Additionally, they say the bolt pattern is 4x100. If anyone can find info that states otherwise, please let me know.
On the site : www.ozracing.com go to the configurator and there is the FiST listed. Also you can search for dealers worldwide. I think there must be a dealer in the USA who can order them for you.
The OZ Italia is allowed by technical vehicle organisation in Germany. And when we in Germany are allowed to have these rims on the FiST then it is allowed in the US too.

I really want a set of drag dr21 and they only come in 15x7 4x100 pattern. Would love to do the conversion , but you're talking 420 shipped for new rotors and hubs, plus 400 ish for the wheels and another 400 for tires. All said and done that's 1200-1300 for wheels . Too much for my taste
The adapters are like 80 to 100 for all 4. No hubs or any of that other stuff. I was under the impression that the adapters go on top of the rotors. Maybe someone can clarify.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
You have to be careful using bolt on adapters as the combined offset can play havoc with the scrub radius effecting handling and too much offset can cause rubbing and premature wear on the suspension components as well as increases unsprung weight, in most cases they are a band aid, not a cure.

They are not the same as quality spacers that use a longer stud and steel hubs.

Best to get wheels that are 4x108 or do the 4x100 conversion and the proper offset or as close as you get to it.

You have to be careful using bolt on adapters as the combined offset can play havoc with the scrub radius effecting handling and too much offset can cause rubbing and premature wear on the suspension components as well as increases unsprung weight, in most cases they are a band aid, not a cure.

They are not the same as quality spacers that use a longer stud and steel hubs.

Best to get wheels that are 4x108 or do the 4x100 conversion and the proper offset or as close as you get to it.
This.