Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can't find 17" steel rims

pixelzombie

I have a used set of Blizzaks in my garage that came with my FiST. It would be nice to have a 2nd set of steel wheels just for the winter but no luck finding any.

Also, is there a way to search junk yards on the off chance they might have 17" Ford rims from Fiestas that have been totaled?

LostInTransit

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Use this site to get a better understanding of what wheel options you have.

https://www.roadkillcustoms.com/whe...108-wheel-bolt-pattern-4x108mm-4x4.25-inches/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. The list shows that there are other cars etc that have the same bolt pattern as your car. This way you could get a cheap set of SAAB wheels that will also fit your car and just be used for winter. We used the RoadKillCustoms site to locate our 2005 Thunderbird spare tire.

Last edited:

Dialcaliper

Generally steel rims in 17” are extremely rare, and even 16” while available, are uncommon. Even “base model” cars that come with 16” or larger factory wheels typically have alloys, and fancier trims are just upsized.

As long as you have stock brakes, 15” will fit (just like the “full size” spare which is on a standard 15” steelie) and the narrower size makes for a better snow tire that doesn’t plane as much (185/60R15)

Given you have a set of 17” tires already, used stock rims are your best bet.

I recently saw some used 17" Focus wheels that look very similar to the better looking SVT focus wheels. The seller wanted $100, but the buyer might want to give them a quick sand and spray.