Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J intercooler review

Well I got it in.

I had to cut out part of the plastic supports in order to loosen the bolts behind it and tighten them up afterwards (Ill post pics tomorrow). After that it went in 5 minutes. But it rubs, and is at an angle. However its in, and I started the car, seems to hold pressure. I'm going to seal the intercooler in the morning (and put a couple more hose clamps on because why not I can still get to them) and take it for a hard drive up some hills around here and see whats what.

Hardest part of my day was getting the condenser to pop back on to the new radiator, took me, my wife, and my dad to do it. Oh and the fan shroud. For some reason it would slide right in on the old radiator but I had to take a file to it to fit it to the new one (Motorcraft). I bent a few more fins than I would like but its back together at least. Took me about 6.5 hours all told, with about 2 of them spent on the intercooler. Now that I've changed the radiator once and know whats needed its actually not that bad compared to some things.

I haven't seen it with the bumper cover on yet but I have no complaints about the finish on mine, it was very shiny. But I live out in the country so it will be brown/grey with dead bugs pretty soon anyways.

Drove it today, no issues other than a slight decrease in turbo response, which I attribute to the increased capacity between turbo and intake.