Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AP V3 stuck on do not disconnect screen

FistSt215

I try everything Google everything . I was stuck on the updating screen and I cancel it and still shows do not disconnect screen. I unplug it and plug it back same thing . I plug it in the car same thing . Am I shit out of luck? I did email Cobb .

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Try to do a firmware update on the Cobb device. Download the update software from Cobb's website and flash the device to the latest firmware using your computer via USB cable. Then try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Unless that's what your talking about. I was thinking it was an issue when connecting to your vehicle.

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #5
My computer is also old and recently started acting up and the only I can log on through safe mode . I reinstalled AP manger and still nothing . I'm gonna try it on buddy computer and install the AP manager on his see if it works . I emailed Cobb last night but figure I won't here from them till today since yesterday was Sunday . It's really frustrating .

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #6
After emailing Cobb back and fourth Cobb thinks it needs to be sent in for repairs . Will be heading to the post office and shilling it to Cobb in Texas . This is gonna cost me some money since I bought use on here and pretty sure I'm out of warranty .

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
thanks for the update. Mine arrives in 2 days. I just wanted to know kind of treatment Cobb gave it's customers. Glad to hear they too kcare of you.

SO, what kind of PC is it? Most brands give you a disc to reinstall Windows with. Or you can call them and have them send you the disc. That's all you need to do. Or, boot normally and let me know what the error is. I may be able to help. STAND BACK....I'M AN I.T. GUY [ridinghorse]

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #10
Every time I try to log in I get this
Image1464124883.665231.jpg

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #11
It's a HP PC still running on windows vista lol

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yea i had a good chuckle lol No free Windows 10 update for Vista.

But there's hope! You'll have to hack the registry. I've seen this before and fixed it following these steps in the link below. It's a lil involved. If ur not comfortable, you can grant me access via TeamViewer, a free download for remote support. Lmk and good luck!

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #13
Lol yea it's an old computer hahaha. That's the problem this was given to me from my sister several years ago so I have no clue about the registry