Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dropping in a few days....RAMAIR panel filters at whoosh motorsports!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Any chance you can get a hold of some Rota Titan wheels in flat black? Wheeldude only carries hyper black, and I'm not about that gunmetal look. I can't seem to find a set anywhere.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Will these be oiled or not?
^^^THIS!!

Also, IF I must take an oiled drop-in panel, can you get the ITG ones from England/Europe??

I wonder just how many MILLIONS of requests/petitions/calls it would take to get either; AIRAID, aFe, or AEM to make a DRYflow type drop in panel filter for our cars?!?!?! [mad]

GAbOS

I used Cosworth dry filter in my Mitsubishi and aired it clean religiously. Loved the Cosworth filter.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Will these be oiled or not?
specs:
The Ramair Panel Filter range is made from twin core Ramair Aeriform foam and our stainless steel cage which is used in many of our tier 1 Motorsport applications for maximum strength. A rubber polymer surround gives a fantastic clean and smooth finish with longevity in mind. These filters are direct replacements for the OEM air filter in your car, making this filter easy to fit and maintain. Ramair twin core foam is unique and like no other in the market. Our foam is designed to give maximum dust filtration along with optimum performance.
Features
High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam
Fits in the OEM Airbox and replaces inefficient paper filter
Easy to clean using hot soapy water
Stainless steel cage support structure
Guaranteed surface area using high quality custom blended polymer

don't quote me as they are not in-hand just yet but I think they are not oiled
hang tight - I'll have them any day now...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I used Cosworth dry filter in my Mitsubishi and aired it clean religiously. Loved the Cosworth filter.

Yeah, one would think that Cossie would make one (as well as everything ELSE!) for OUR rides, especially since they were always associated with Euro/Brit FORD in the past, WAY MORE than they were with Scoobie, or Mitsu, as they are now. [:(]

Yes, I know Ford sold off their (part or full?) ownership of Cosworth during one of their recent past major cutbacks/downsizings, but tradition is tradition! [wink]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
all set
I'm anxious to drop one in myself!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
Did you open up a box to see if they are oiled or not?
The filters are in fact DRY
Per RAMAIR's instructions
They are to be used dry for normal road conditions
If you are using the filter in extreme conditions, you may lightly oil the foam with any good filter oil to aid in filtration

GAbOS

If you are using the filter in extreme conditions, you may lightly oil the foam with any good filter oil to aid in filtration
Awesome news and thanks for the update! I will have to try one of these out myself.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
THANK YOU!! [thumb]

I will get one of these and install it AFTER our ridiculous pollen season (during which my Magnetic ST will look more like the unavailable in my model year, Green Envy). [wink]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
Awesome news and thanks for the update! I will have to try one of these out myself.
awesome sauce
THANK YOU!! [thumb]

I will get one of these and install it AFTER our ridiculous pollen season (during which my Magnetic ST will look more like the unavailable in my model year, Green Envy). [wink]
the filter is clean-able/re-usable[burnout]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
awesome sauce
THANK YOU!! [thumb]

the filter is clean-able/re-usable[burnout]