Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14 Ingot Silver (Rebuild)

What's up fiestastforum.com!?

Picked up this 2014 (late 2013 build date) Fiesta ST in August and finally got it back on the road. I've only been driving it for 3 days and I love it!

Thoughts:
-- Recaro(tm) seats are great (5'10" male @ 210lbs). WTF with the headrests?
-- Sounds good
-- Power is OK but definitely not 'fast' (coming out of C5 'Vette)
-- Handling/fun-to-drive is off-the-charts good
-- Love the seating position (even if it is a bit high)
-- This is truly a compact car
-- 5th/6th gear seem really tall
-- Suspension is on the stiff side
-- I like MyFord Touch better than the original Sync and Sync 3
-- Front license plate is meh

More to come!

Edit: See post below for before/after pics.

Last edited:
Dang man, 1. Glad you're ok if you were driving, 2. Great to see you got it back on the road and looking new again! And 3. You picked the best color options imo, same as me! Lol

There are some people on the forums that have basically bent the headreast back to where they feel comfortable using a vice or something of the sorts. It's very fun, but it's no c5 that's for sure lol. But just a tune will wake it up in the torque department. There's also threads here to ditch that stupid license plate holder and use suction cups to slap it on the windshield so you don't get bothered. That was the first thing I did lol.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Luckily, I wasn't the driver/owner of this vehicle when it got t-boned -- got it from an iaai.com auction. There was some dried blood ([xx(]) on the seat and steering wheel. Not much, so I'm confident previous owner survived the accident. We are fortunate to have so much safety technology in such modest vehicles!

The posts on the headrests are pretty stout. Will give it a shot if I don't get used to the position.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Photobucket is awesome. A really great service. How do I delete my account again?

Before

After

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard and thanks for saving an ST from the scrapper [lovest]

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Welcome.

I've thought about picking up a salvage car to rebuild myself, just need the room to do it.