Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'15 Performance Blue

Hi everyone, My name is Andy. I own a '15 ST. I bought it new last year and I really enjoy driving it. I also own a 2003 Mach 1 track car. Every once and a while I take the Fiesta on track. The car is a blast to drive at the limit. Mine is bone stock and I don't really plan on modding it, besides brake pads. The factory pads said goodbye a long time ago. Anyways, I'm looking forward to lurking in the tech threads... Just wanted to say hi

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Hi everyone, My name is Andy. I own a '15 ST. I bought it new last year and I really enjoy driving it. I also own a 2003 Mach 1 track car. Every once and a while I take the Fiesta on track. The car is a blast to drive at the limit. Mine is bone stock and I don't really plan on modding it, besides brake pads. The factory pads said goodbye a long time ago. Anyways, I'm looking forward to lurking in the tech threads... Just wanted to say hi
Welcome!

Sent using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave