Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner of a '15 Spirit Blue!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just wanted to say hi. I tend to be fairly active on forums, though truthfully that has transitioned more to Reddit now.

Just picked up a 2015 Spirit Blue FiST with 64k miles. Totally in love so far.

https://ibb.co/8MbCF1G]
[/url]
Welcome to the forum! This is definitely a good forum to be active in, there are lots of people willing to help.

OP
MetalMatty
Thread Starter #7
What's going to be your first mod? If anything.
Not sure yet, to be honest. It's already lowered with nice wheels from previous owner. Honestly all I might do is a muffler delete. I recently had a Fiat 500 Abarth and the FiST feels too quiet, haha.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Not sure yet, to be honest. It's already lowered with nice wheels from previous owner. Honestly all I might do is a muffler delete. I recently had a Fiat 500 Abarth and the FiST feels too quiet, haha.
Muffler deletes on this car sound like crap FYI. A new downpipe will add some turbo sounds and a bit of volume if you don’t want to do a cat back

Came from an Abarth too - there’s no re-creating anything close to that sound with this car, just doesn’t sound good. But the driving dynamics are fantastic

OP
MetalMatty
Thread Starter #10
Came from an Abarth too - there’s no re-creating anything close to that sound with this car, just doesn’t sound good. But the driving dynamics are fantastic
I'm secretely hoping this car is slightly more reliable as well. My Abarth lived up the FIAT name, lol.