Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 15x8 Bronze TD wheels and side skirts $700 for both or obo

Trader history for Hunterferro (0)

15x8 Team dynamic wheels have about 10,000 miles on them and the tires have 70% life and they are some basic federals. Selling because I just want to change it up!! I would like the side skirts to go with them, they are FPS side skirts in bronze like the wheels. Will take offers for either but for both I would like $850 or obo. Message me for info, located in San Bernardino and will not be shipping wheels. Wheels are dirty in photos but will clean when picked up!!!

Attachments

OP
Hunterferro
Thread Starter #4
15x8 Team dynamic wheels have about 10,000 miles on them and the tires have 70% life and they are some basic federals. Selling because I just want to change it up!! I would like the side skirts to go with them, they are FPS side skirts in bronze like the wheels. Will take offers for either but for both I would like $850 or obo. Message me for info, located in San Bernardino and will not be shipping wheels. Wheels are dirty in photos but will clean when picked up!!!
Dropping price down to $700 or obo