Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 15x8 KE Pros 225/45R15 Accelera Sport Xtra(100tw)

Trader history for kevinatfms (0)

kevinatfms

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a set of 15x8 +35 KE Motorsport Pros with 225/45R15 Accelera Sport 651 Xtra 100tw.

Wheels are new but have some handling marks. Tires are brand new never run.

SOLD
Zip is 20876. Willing to meet within 150 miles of Washington DC.
Shipping would be on buyer if you want to go that
IMG_2963.jpeg IMG_2964.jpeg IMG_2965.jpeg

15x8 Dekagrams with 225/45R15 Hankook RS4’s
Used 2-3 track days and some driving. Have 75% tread depth remaining.
SOLD!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Being 2" smaller than OEM size, what was your engine RPM at highway speeds?

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #5
Going back to 17s to fit big(ger) brakes?
16x8 Dekagrams and 215/45 RT660's coming Wednesday. Already have big brake kit and one of the main reasons why im going larger. The 15's barely clear to the point where wheel weights can hit the caliper. Rather just go back to 16's to not have to deal with it.

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #6
Being 2" smaller than OEM size, what was your engine RPM at highway speeds?
The tire is only .4" shorter. Its not a huge difference. 2% difference in overall diameter.

Its only a few hundred RPM more than the OE setup.

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #8
Hey @kevinatfms i am intrested in the dekagrams! They are 4x108 correct??
My zipcode is 08837 and id be willing to meet up somewhere
They are 4x108 +35 offset with a 73mm hub bore. Part of the group buy on this forum a few years ago.

PM me if you want to meet up.

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #10
Dekagrams pending pickup on Friday by Connor14.

KE Pros are still available.

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #12
Kevin, how did you like those Hankooks?
Liked them ALOT. Wear like iron and have a great amount of grip. Price is right there with the Falkens too which makes them a better value.

For preformance.....turn in is slightly dull compared to some other tires ive run but overall feedback is excellent. They are very quiet compared to other 200tw tires that ive tried/driven on like the RE71R, Rival 1.5 and Direzza Z3. Id put them on par with the RT615K+, RT660, Toyo R1R and Sport 651 Xtra in terms of that "hum" of a 200tw performance tire.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Liked them ALOT. Wear like iron and have a great amount of grip. Price is right there with the Falkens too which makes them a better value.

For preformance.....turn in is slightly dull compared to some other tires ive run but overall feedback is excellent. They are very quiet compared to other 200tw tires that ive tried/driven on like the RE71R, Rival 1.5 and Direzza Z3. Id put them on par with the RT615K+, RT660, Toyo R1R and Sport 651 Xtra in terms of that "hum" of a 200tw performance tire.
Thanks for your input. I would buy any tyre over a Falken.

I have a set of 15x8 +35 KE Motorsport Pros with 225/45R15 Accelera Sport 651 Xtra 100tw.

Wheels are new but have some handling marks. Tires are brand new never run.

$750 picked up.
Zip is 20876. Willing to meet within 150 miles of Washington DC.
Shipping would be on buyer if you want to go that
View attachment 57929 View attachment 57930 View attachment 57931

adding a second set of wheels.

15x8 Dekagrams with 225/45R15 Hankook RS4’s
Used 2-3 track days and some driving. Have 75% tread depth remaining.
$750 picked up
View attachment 58082
View attachment 58083
View attachment 58084
I'm very curious if you liked the Acceleras. I know they're a budget 200tw. Any good?

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #16
I'm very curious if you liked the Acceleras. I know they're a budget 200tw. Any good?
We have run the 200tw version on my Elantra champ car during endurance races. They are not bad for the price. Grip for the 200tw version is on par with the old Direzza Z3 and RS4. Longevity is inbetween the RS4 and the RT615k. They will get greasy if pushed too hard. A 205 on our champ car went 6-8 laps at speed before push became an issue. Drivers would back it down to 8/10ths to cool them before they would come back. So keep that in mind.

The “Xtra” version is slightly stickier than the 200tw version from the feel of the compound. Haven’t really run the 100tw version yet but if they last like the 200tw version with more grip they are an exceptional value for a track capable tire. Just don’t expect to set lap records with them. Good for getting your moneys worth on track days.

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #17
Dekagrams sold to Connor. Enjoy the wheels/tires my friend and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Willing to knock $50 off KE Pro's if you pick them up in the next two weeks. Need to get them out of my garage.

We have run the 200tw version on my Elantra champ car during endurance races. They are not bad for the price. Grip for the 200tw version is on par with the old Direzza Z3 and RS4. Longevity is inbetween the RS4 and the RT615k. They will get greasy if pushed too hard. A 205 on our champ car went 6-8 laps at speed before push became an issue. Drivers would back it down to 8/10ths to cool them before they would come back. So keep that in mind.

The “Xtra” version is slightly stickier than the 200tw version from the feel of the compound. Haven’t really run the 100tw version yet but if they last like the 200tw version with more grip they are an exceptional value for a track capable tire. Just don’t expect to set lap records with them. Good for getting your moneys worth on track days.
Perfect. Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks!