Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 16" Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Anthracite with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500

Trader history for XR2 (0)

XR2

Selling my Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 16x7/4x108/42mm offset in Anthracite with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 205/50-R16 tires and Ford TPMS sensors. Wheels and tires have approx 3500 miles. Wheels are in very good condition, no curb rash, with a little bit of paint rub on a couple of the lug holes from the dealership installing the wheels - protective coves are still on the center caps. I will also include black Guerilla Acorn Lug Nuts if wanted.

Asking $650 obo.

I am located in Salt Lake City, UT. Local pick up preferred, but can work with a buyer if they pay for shipping.

I also have the original RE050A 17" tires with 3500 miles, unmounted, which I can throw in for a local pick up.

DSC02565.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:

3.Images***
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
XR2

XR2

Thread Starter #3
New photos uploaded with proper tagging.

Thanks!

OP
XR2

XR2

Thread Starter #7
SOLD - The wheels have sold. Thanks for all of the PMs.

I still have the OEM tires if anyone in the SLC area is interested, PM me.