Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16x7 Rota Grid 4x108 bronze wheels purchased - wondering if listing correct?

So, I'm fairly new to the Fiesta ST -- purchased a 2017 with 27,300 miles in magnetic grey with recaros in early April. It came with some nice (but well used) 17x8 konig hypergrams and 205-40r17 nitto neo-gens.

I believe the car has mild lowering springs. Probably mountune. The roads here are pretty crappy, so I'm going to a set of 16x7 Rota Grids and some kind of all season tire.

Anyway, I was shocked when I found 16x7 4x108 rota grids in bronze, brand new on eBay because I've never seen them in that combination of color, size and bolt pattern before. Needless to say, I bought them.

So, for the more seasoned Fiesta ST owners, was the listing wrong or are these really made by Rota in this combination? There's no mention of this combination on Rota's website.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
P
Thread Starter #3
Nice car! Yep, I know they come in 17" size and hyper black and gold in 16x7, but the bronze is what has me stumped considering these are allegedly16x7 and 4x108.

Nice car! Yep, I know they come in 17" size and hyper black and gold in 16x7, but the bronze is what has me stumped considering these are allegedly16x7 and 4x108.
I honestly thought the same thing and mine sat in my cart on eBay for months. And to my pleasant surprise the not only fit perfectly but with the 215/40/17 tires changed the look completely. I say got for it.