Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

20 fun simple cheap mods Fiesta ST (vid)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Hey guys I was bored today, I've made a few videos lately reviewing my turbo setup, today I decided to highlight 20 mods on the cheap. Links to each in the description. Enjoy!

EDIT!
Due to comments below, I re-shot this and added 10 new ones, making it 30 total.

[video=youtube;DFYTlEy8izM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYTlEy8izM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Great video mate very informative gives it a bit of personality on the cheap

Great vid. Quick and to the point.

Did you remove the lower diffuser to paint it grey or did you mask it on the car? I am also interested in seeing how you did your mounting for the mudflaps.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
UPDATE! Video re-shot, 10 more added making it 30 fun simple cheap mods!

Great video mate very informative gives it a bit of personality on the cheap
Bitchin brotha ������ got some good ideas out of the video! Much appreciated.
Thanks guys!

Great vid. Quick and to the point.

Did you remove the lower diffuser to paint it grey or did you mask it on the car? I am also interested in seeing how you did your mounting for the mudflaps.
No, I painted it in place, very carefully masking everything off. Actually I did 3 coats of plasti-dip, then painted over it 3 coats of paint. That way I can peel it off if I ever want to change it.

Here's my mudflap install/review thread:

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/13799-REVIEW-INSTALL-Rally-Armor-universal-mudflaps

You missed the red lip around the grill. VIDEO RUINED!
HAHA! You motivated me to add 10 more, video re-shot, thanks!

Great video, Jeff! Nicely done, soothing voice.
Thanks, wow what a nice thing to say! I talk for a living so that is a good thing to hear.

Thanks for the feedback and mention of a few Boomba parts! We appreciate it!
Glad to, you guys make good stuff, and sent me free swag a year or two ago for no reason, it's the least I could do.

[thumb]