Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Teaser alert! Garrett and EFR turbo manifolds!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Just like the title says here is our next project!

Everything we do is in house designed by our team of professionals before any cutting grinding or welding takes place! These are the 304 stainless steel manifold flanges that will be included in our premium 100% stainless turbo manifold that we will have for Garrett and EFR turbos.

Function, form and weight are always on our mind. This flanges are just the strong base to the manifold that we will be making.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Russ

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
So this will fit both Garret and EFR turbos? Meaning stock (or stock-like, in my case) turbos are out of the question?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
It looks so pretty, though. I just want to put it on my desk at work. Just because.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
So this will fit both Garret and EFR turbos? Meaning stock (or stock-like, in my case) turbos are out of the question?
These will be for EFR turbo t25 or t3 and garrett tial vband, garrett vband or t3. I will have the EFR t25 and t3 and Garrett tial vband and t3 ready to go.

It looks so pretty, though. I just want to put it on my desk at work. Just because.
They may be sitting on my desk looking good lol

good good (evil scientist voice)

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I am glad you guys are liking this. I cant wait wait to get the big turbo on our car with the external wastegate screaming!

Russ

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Me thinks.... Sooner or later.... You'd have one of these with a stock turbo flange on it, lol. Maybe not for a while.... But sooner or later ;)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Me thinks.... Sooner or later.... You'd have one of these with a stock turbo flange on it, lol. Maybe not for a while.... But sooner or later ;)
All i have to do is hit "print" on the CNC and flanges are made! I can make them any time if someone wants one!

Russ

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm with SS on the stock flanges. :D

Ballpark price in line with others on the market?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
I'm with SS on the stock flanges. :D

Ballpark price in line with others on the market?
Our price point is to have the 100% Stainless manifold with premium port work and smoothing for about 1050 Shipped.

Mild steel flange (like others on the market) and still have light port work for about $850 shipped.

Our quality will be above everything out there also pricing will be on par or cheaper than what everyone is offering.

If you guys are interested let me know!

Russ

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Our price point is to have the 100% Stainless manifold with premium port work and smoothing for about 1050 Shipped.

Mild steel flange (like others on the market) and still have light port work for about $850 shipped.

If you guys are interested let me know!

Russ
Come summer I may be ready for this.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Come summer I may be ready for this.
I will have pricing with turbos and down pipe soon as well. I want to point out if anyone is serious we can make what every you want when ever you want!

Russ

well between this and the fmic/crash bar i already ordered...you guys will be getting a lot of my money [chairfall] sub'd

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I will have pricing with turbos and down pipe soon as well. I want to point out if anyone is serious we can make what every you want when ever you want!

Russ
Any chance some sort of easy on Tow hook or Tow strap attachment point front and rear ? For off road use only ..[wink]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran

Russ
Is it soon yet? I'd just like to know so I know how much to start stashing away.