Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST 120,000 miles

Dblont

U.S. Navy Veteran
Hello ! I've owned my car since about 2016. Finally after so many miles I'm starting to have some minor part failures.

Fuel injector stuck open Cylinder 2.. flooded the cylinder.. turned car off immediately. Replaced plug and injector cylinder 2 ONLY. Also maybe worth noting it was replaced with a different brand injector. Standard ignition Injector. Car runs as expected over 100k, pretty good, a little rattly and some idle fluctuations. Down to 5-600rpm at times. No leaks anywhere fluids hold solid.

After that I'm now battling CEL a P219A bank 1 incorrect mixture code.. it comes back when cleared. My fuel air ratio as read from the scanner remains between 14.3:1 and 14.8:1 at highway speeds. Most of the time stays at 14.6:1.

Fortunately I have only had to do basic scheduled maintenance up to this point. Any one have access to a service manual they're willing share? Or experience with this code ? Car is and has always been stock as long as I have had it.

Attachments

OP
D

Dblont

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #2
I am by no means a mechanic but I follow instructions well. Let me know if anyone can help.

V/R

Darin

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Hello ! I've owned my car since about 2016. Finally after so many miles I'm starting to have some minor part failures.

Fuel injector stuck open Cylinder 2.. flooded the cylinder.. turned car off immediately. Replaced plug and injector cylinder 2 ONLY. Also maybe worth noting it was replaced with a different brand injector. Standard ignition Injector. Car runs as expected over 100k, pretty good, a little rattly and some idle fluctuations. Down to 5-600rpm at times. No leaks anywhere fluids hold solid.

After that I'm now battling CEL a P219A bank 1 incorrect mixture code.. it comes back when cleared. My fuel air ratio as read from the scanner remains between 14.3:1 and 14.8:1 at highway speeds. Most of the time stays at 14.6:1.

Fortunately I have only had to do basic scheduled maintenance up to this point. Any one have access to a service manual they're willing share? Or experience with this code ? Car is and has always been stock as long as I have had it.
Here's an online service manual. I haven't used it so I can't vouch for its authenticity, but it looks genuine. Hope this helps.
It's good to know that your car has been trouble free to this point.
https://www.fofiesta7.com/ford_fiesta_2014_2019_service_manual-1.html

Last edited:
OP
D

Dblont

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #5
OP
D

Dblont

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #7