Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Ford Fiesta ST Rally Car Build

It was nice having the ST as a daily driver for a couple months and doing an autocross with it winning my class :) but now it's time to get it built for the reason I bought it for. This past Saturday, I dropped it off at Broken Motorsports and they will be building the cage for it. As some of you may know, I had a 2011 Fiesta rally car which I sold to fund this build. This car will make it's debut at Rally-Americas's STPR Rally in Wellsboro, PA on May 30-31st this year.

What makes it more interesting is for the past few years, my brother and I have ran in separate car (him in a focus) me in a 2011 Fiesta, however this year we will both be entering in 2 different Ford Fiesta ST's.

Follow this thread and like our page https://www.facebook.com/JohnConchaMotorsports to follow us in our adventures and get all the updates. I also like using instagram which is were I post most of my everyday life pictures (mostly car related) @jcr57rt.

For now, this is the last stock picture I have from when I dropped off the car. I will keep updating this thread as I get more pics from the shop.

We are always looking for partnerships and sponsorships. If interested, contact me at jcr57rt@aol.com

www.johnconcha.com
https://squareup.com/market/john-concha

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
It was nice having the ST as a daily driver for a couple months and doing an autocross with it winning my class :) but now it's time to get it built for the reason I bought it for. This past Saturday, I dropped it off at Broken Motorsports and they will be building the cage for it. As some of you may know, I had a 2011 Fiesta rally car which I sold to fund this build. This car will make it's debut at Rally-Americas's STPR Rally in Wellsboro, PA on May 30-31st this year.

What makes it more interesting is for the past few years, my brother and I have ran in separate car (him in a focus) me in a 2011 Fiesta, however this year we will both be entering in 2 different Ford Fiesta ST's.

Follow this thread and like our page https://www.facebook.com/JohnConchaMotorsports to follow us in our adventures and get all the updates. I also like using instagram which is were I post most of my everyday life pictures (mostly car related) @jcr57rt.

For now, this is the last stock picture I have from when I dropped off the car. I will keep updating this thread as I get more pics from the shop.

Hey man I pass through there all the time because of work. Do you know if they make their own custom exhausts there?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Can you post some interior shots?

OP
J
Thread Starter #9
This is what a gutted Fiesta ST looks like.

And this is in the process of getting caged. More pics coming soon of the red one.

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
It's too long of a list but I'll get to it eventually. In the mean time, message me with whatever you guys need. BTW I have a completet 2011 Fiesta SE interior at my house as well including airbags, seats, panels, etc.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
It's too long of a list but I'll get to it eventually. In the mean time, message me with whatever you guys need. BTW I have a completet 2011 Fiesta SE interior at my house as well including airbags, seats, panels, etc.
Pm'd

Hey John, It was nice meeting you the other day, next time I'm up that way I'd love to check out your rally build!

OP
J
Thread Starter #20
Likewise! And yea let me know when your around. You get my cell. Give me a call or shoot me a text.