SLD 2014 OEM Suspension 49k Miles

Trader history for tylrpal (0)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Member ID
It took me weeks to give my stuff away for free..
Any ideas of where to "dispose" of stock parts locally? Will scrap yards pay you for them because I have my stock springs and rims and lamps that are costing me money to store.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Any ideas of where to "dispose" of stock parts locally? Will scrap yards pay you for them because I have my stock springs and rims and lamps that are costing me money to store.
I always try to give stuff away before I recycle (or send to landfill if can't be recycled) because you know, sustainability. I would try facebook. You can't expect to get any money from used OEM suspension. Especially stuff that held up the weight of your car for multiple years (let alone 5+). Springs sag over time even if the car isn't driven.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I always try to give stuff away before I recycle (or send to landfill if can't be recycled) because you know, sustainability. I would try facebook. You can't expect to get any money from used OEM suspension. Especially stuff that held up the weight of your car for multiple years (let alone 5+). Springs sag over time even if the car isn't driven.
Yeah I've tried selling them for like $20 but I'll make another post again and see what happens. Suspension only has 15k miles so they're in pretty good condition but I guess we'll see

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Yeah I've tried selling them for like $20 but I'll make another post again and see what happens. Suspension only has 15k miles so they're in pretty good condition but I guess we'll see
I sent you a PM.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk