Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 ST, 42k miles, 304whp, 9.9/10 condition, $19,500

Trader history for jeff (2)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Here we are...looking forward to finding a new owner for this gem.

Quick facts:
2015 ST Tux black
Recaro/seats/mirrors/sunroof/nav package
42,222 miles
Runs perfectly zero issues
9.9/10 interior, 9.9/10 exterior, 9.9/10 mechanical
All receipts and records
Many stock parts and extra parts included
304whp/337wtq
Southeast car it's whole life, located in GA, USA
Always garaged looks and smells new and looks new
Never tracked, autocrossed, drag stripped, etc.
Meticulously maintained by type A human, that's me
About 50 YouTube videos on this car, check out my channel gray25xt
$19,500 no negotiations...prices are all over the place but this is what I want for the car

Reason for selling:
Had it 7 years, just don't drive it much any more and I have 5 other cars and new projects always coming...time to let someone enjoy this rather than it sitting in my garage. Been thinking on this for 2 years...now is the time. I will miss it, but I won't regret it! Great car for a long season of my life.

No BS...I can smell you, my BS meter is extremely sensitive and perfectly calibrated...I don't have to sell this and can keep it 7 more years...but when the right person comes along I will be happy to bequeath this car to you.

Email me at puddleglum72(at)gmail(dot)com and we'll talk.

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/-6XbSnX2NXM

Mikey456

Good luck with the sale. Your YouTube videos were entertaining and informative, even though I never much farther than stock. Did you ever find that S2k that you were looking for?

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Thanks all for the kind words both here and many text messages in the last few days.

Good luck with the sale. Your YouTube videos were entertaining and informative, even though I never much farther than stock. Did you ever find that S2k that you were looking for?
Thank you, yes many people said I influenced them to buy a Fiesta ST, one guy even said he has thousands in debt from my mod videos. Ha ha. Drove a very nice S2000 a few weeks ago, it was extremely boring, crossed that off the bucket list.

I watched your video and that car is proper tasty! The only car I have between me and my ex wife next door got smacked last week and will be written off. My son wants another cr-z so as Dads do, I'll end up financing another one. I'm owed a huge chunk of wedge so when I get it back I can pay off my brown bread Suzuki GV and get that finance agreement out of my hair.

As you're not in a hurry to sell it, keep me in mind. Hopefully I can build up 4-8k quickly in the bank and get a bank loan. I have no problems with you're asking price at all.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
GR Corrola calling your name Jeff?;)

Nooooooooooooooo! You are a legend here! I am yet another who was influenced by you and your car. I learned so much from you, I am bummed to see you go. 1st the queen dies and now, more importantly, we are loosing Jeff. Your content will live on but there will be no more new stuff on the Fiesta front. Thank you for all the entertainment and knowledge you have provided for so many of us! What are you getting next, perhaps I need to buy one of those so I can follow you on that project. I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do and hope to see you continue to drop by now and then.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Nooooooooooooooo! You are a legend here! I am yet another who was influenced by you and your car. I learned so much from you, I am bummed to see you go. 1st the queen dies and now, more importantly, we are loosing Jeff. Your content will live on but there will be no more new stuff on the Fiesta front. Thank you for all the entertainment and knowledge you have provided for so many of us! What are you getting next, perhaps I need to buy one of those so I can follow you on that project. I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do and hope to see you continue to drop by now and then.
I appreciate that, trust me it was hard to make this decision. I made a YT video about a week ago that talked about how we get attached to cars. For me that was the case here. For 2 years I've hardly driven it, and considered selling it, but couldn't because of the attachment. So much love and labor and nostalgia. But if all that's there and you're trying to think of reasons to keep it and you never drive it, it's time to part ways. I will miss it but 2 years of this tells me I won't regret it. It's a great car, and honestly I feel very happy passing it on to someone else who will enjoy it more than I am. For me it's about the creative process more than the keeping it forever. I've made lots of friends though this car, that's probably the best thing that's come from me owning it.

GR Corrola calling your name Jeff?;)
Nah...went by the dealer a few months ago and put my name in, then I started looking at the specs...slower than my Fiesta, one foot longer, several hundred pounds heavier...it's a great car but I don't think I'd enjoy it. Especially with the markups coming!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Itā€™s tough to see you selling but I do understand. My Tacoma leaves next week for CO. I bought it new 14 years ago. It brought my kids home from the hospital, traveled and wheeled the US multiple times and safely transported me 200k miles without a single issue. I absolutely never thought Iā€™d EVER sell it but the time has come. Itā€™s going to an old friend in one of the most beautiful places on the planet so for that Iā€™m thankful.

Hopefully the person that buys your car treats it with the respect it deserves and enjoys it as much as you have. Cars are just things but these things have influenced all kinds of adventures in our lives.

If anyone reading this is in the market for a Fiesta ST, you wonā€™t find a better example than Jeffā€™s. Itā€™s worth every penny.

Fiestig

Nah...went by the dealer a few months ago and put my name in, then I started looking at the specs...slower than my Fiesta, one foot longer, several hundred pounds heavier...it's a great car but I don't think I'd enjoy it. Especially with the markups coming!
Same here. I also caught the throttle house and across the board it is just not enough to fit the bill. However I am sure the fit/finish/comfort/amenities are pretty gosh darn good.

I wonder how my wife would deal with a 3rd ST?

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
UPDATE...PENDING. Have 3 "really interested" parties, one of whom has sent me a deposit. Close of sale should be in 3 weeks, when the car drives away I'll update this thread as sold. Till then, party on...

Itā€™s tough to see you selling but I do understand....
Thanks man, been awesome chatting with you over the years.

Dave shut this Thread down! Before Jeff makes a big huge mistake!
I tried to call you today but I see you have blocked me over this sale.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
UPDATE...hey everyone. Car should be sold tomorrow, John is flying down in the morning and driving it back up north. Feels great to say goodbye to this car, feels right. I had to drive 300 more miles to run the e30 out of the tank after buyer sent a deposit. As much as I've loved this car for 7 years those final 300 miles couldn't come fast enough, when you're done you're done. Car runs flawlessly and was cleaned/detailed one more time for new owner. I'll post one more time on this thread once it's sold so mods can close thread.

I'll also post one final video featuring the FiST that I plan to shoot tomorrow. I'll do that in my build thread as a final "goodbye".

We're in a new season now which includes downsizing, moving to a new home (with 4 enclosed garage spaces...mu hah hah...), and doing lots of travel. Car vids will still come, builds will happen, I plan to still keep living on this earth for a time and enjoying my hobby.

Wanted to say THANKS for all the texts, PMs, etc. I've gotten in the last few weeks. So many good friends I've made here over the years...that will truly be the best memory of owning this car. Things don't last, but relationships do. So thanks!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
UPDATE...hey everyone. Car should be sold tomorrow, John is flying down in the morning and driving it back up north. Feels great to say goodbye to this car, feels right. I had to drive 300 more miles to run the e30 out of the tank after buyer sent a deposit. As much as I've loved this car for 7 years those final 300 miles couldn't come fast enough, when you're done you're done. Car runs flawlessly and was cleaned/detailed one more time for new owner. I'll post one more time on this thread once it's sold so mods can close thread.

I'll also post one final video featuring the FiST that I plan to shoot tomorrow. I'll do that in my build thread as a final "goodbye".

We're in a new season now which includes downsizing, moving to a new home (with 4 enclosed garage spaces...mu hah hah...), and doing lots of travel. Car vids will still come, builds will happen, I plan to still keep living on this earth for a time and enjoying my hobby.

Wanted to say THANKS for all the texts, PMs, etc. I've gotten in the last few weeks. So many good friends I've made here over the years...that will truly be the best memory of owning this car. Things don't last, but relationships do. So thanks!
Good luck, I like the thought of downsizing to a four car garage :sneaky:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Thanks for your contributions to the forum! You will definitely be missed.