Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 black fiesta st for sale

Trader history for Justinst (0)

Justinst

Unfortunately I have to sell my brand new black fiesta st :,( found out a month after I bought my baby that my girl is going to be having a baby in December. I hate that I have to sell this car but I won't be able to afford having both baby's. I've only put 5,000 miles on it so far. The first 500 were spent driving through the hills of Santa Barbara. At 500 I changed the oil to semi synthetic blend and changed the stock RMM to the Cobb RMM. The next 3000 miles were spent on and off the freeway as to not drive it at constant Rpms before it was broken in. At 3500 I changed to full synthetic and rotated the tires. I've washed it every week and put a fresh coat of wax every 3rd wash. Any time it wasn't being driven it was either parked in my garage at work, at home or covered with the st cover. It has the base model seats. Which are still pretty comfy. I've taken very good care of this car because I had planned on keeping it for a long time so the price is set pretty firm at 19,000. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Justinschoppe1@gmail.com

so the price is set pretty firm at 22,000.
WOW. That is crazy. I paid that before taxes for my 2015 when I got it off the lot. Already had 300 miles on it though. KBB says $18,700 for an excellent condition. $22,000 is way too high.

OP
J

Justinst

Thread Starter #3
Just dropped to 20,000 and if you paid 22,000 for a 2015 before taxes you'd be paying 25,500 after taxes and this is a 2016

I mean this in the nicest way possible. Honestly with your baby situation in just trying to help this sale along. Just purchased a 2016 out the door for 19500 with 3 miles on it. And it was white platinum.

FistSt215

Guys you do realize that prices are different in each state . 19,500 OTd would be impossible here in pa even for a base ST no options. I got my for 21,995 with recaros and that was after the incentives of almost 1,800 off the msrp.

OP
J

Justinst

Thread Starter #6
Nice! Just trying to get out from under the loan. Still owe 19,800 on it. as i make a few more payments I will continue to drop the price. Just trying to get out from under it before the baby comes in December. It was purchased in Cali. Not sure how you got that price. That would be around 17000 before tax. You must be a great negotiator.

I mean this in the nicest way possible. Honestly with your baby situation in just trying to help this sale along. Just purchased a 2016 out the door for 19500 with 3 miles on it. And it was white platinum.
...this sounds magical. Where are you from? I shopped for a long time to get mine at 23500... Before taxes... And around 26 after. I am in NYC... Almost impossible to get a better deal. I literally had dealers tell me to leave or look elsewhere.

I think you can't use your price as a comparison.. it is an exceptional situation. Military discount?

Anyway yeah I had worked down to 2 dealers that would settle for 23.5 before tax, and I walked from the first one cos they won't go lower. I bit on the second one... Cos I wanted the car. 25miles on the odo. At least I had truecar pricing I guess....

Yeah I had a $500 military discount but still. It's crazy near the DFW area. Just did a quick search at a few dealerships and they are selling STs between 18k-20k. Didn't realize it was that crazy fro you guys up north.

fST

Guys you do realize that prices are different in each state . 19,500 OTd would be impossible here in pa even for a base ST no options. I got my for 21,995 with recaros and that was after the incentives of almost 1,800 off the msrp.
Koons in MD is pretty close...