Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST black, 9500 miles all the options (no stripe) $18,500

Trader history for icust298 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about selling my Fiesta ST. I've had it a year, ordered it with Recaros, moonroof, Nav, black wheels with red calipers, everything but the racing stripe. Car is Black, only mod is tinted rear windows, the fronts are still factory and legal for Iowa. The car still has two years of factory warranty left, never raced, modded, or messed with. Synthetic oil changes, and never any issues. I can pull the history on the vehicle from my Ford dealer if interested. I've used it as my daily driver over the last year, and it's been a blast. My problem is I get a new car about every year. I can take whatever photos or videos you might need. Located near Des Moines, IA.

OP
I
Thread Starter #2
Forgot to mention there's a set of blizzack ws80s for it as well

OP
I
Thread Starter #3
Bump it up, make me an offer. Also I can seem to post pictures on here, guessing that's due to a lack of posts.

Bluedrank

You're asking too much for a used car in my opinion. The blue book value is around 16000 for that car. For 21, a person could get a new one.

Good luck selling it and all, but I'm not sure you're going to get much interest at that price.

OP
I
Thread Starter #8
Anyone with questions let me know, she'll head to the dealer likely by this weekend.

OP
I
Thread Starter #9
Sad to see it go to a dealer, but I think that's where she's headed. It was a fun year but need something better suited for daily life.

OP
I
Thread Starter #10
And she's gone to the dealer. Thanks to everyone for the advice. Got a good number on a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.