Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Fiesta ST Platinum White Recaro Pkg & Moonroof 37,6xx miles

Trader history for imhenry66 (0)

Hello.
Looking for a good home for this well taken care of 2016 Fiesta ST.
I don’t drive enough, and when I do, I often found myself hoping for more cargo space.
Stock parts included.

Mileage: 37,610 (will gradually increase as I drive about 10 miles per week)
Transmission: +/- 17,000 (replaced per warranty)
Engine: untouched (unless you count Symposer-delete)
ECU: unmolested
Catalytic Converter: present
Recaro Heared Seats/Side Mirror Package
Moonroof

Mods:
Mountune Springs +/- 27,000
Mountune Splash Guards (currently removed)
Velossa Tech Wing Risers
Honda S2000 Antenna
Pulsing 3rd brake light
USB Hub for Apple CarPlay
Red Brake Calipers from another ST
Symposer delete
Garage Line 15mm rear wheel adapters
ST carbon fiber shifter knob
Pirelli PZero Nero GT 215/40Z

SOLD. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
imhenry66
Thread Starter #3
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words in recognition of my modding taste. Getting interests from as far as Colorado, but that’s still far from East Coast.
:ROFLMAO:

Interesting if I wasn't on the other coast... good luck, I've never seen a white so beautiful as yours.

you have a really clean car - HoloCoCos is right - you definitely take care of your ride. :)

Just wondering - why was the trans replaced (I see it was done by warranty) - was there a defect that Ford needed to fix etc? Typically how are the springs that you riding - comfortable for a DD?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How is the paint around the antenna base and the handle on the hatch in the cracks on each side*

OP
imhenry66
Thread Starter #6
Extending my thanks to you as well.

I was experiencing some clicking noise in 2018 coming from the front left behind the pedals area, particular at lower gears, so I took the car into the dealership for a look. The technician insisted on looking at the left wheel bearing before the transmission, even though it didn't sound like wheel bearing. I got a new transmission out of it. But when the technician put on left front wheel, he forgot to tighten the bolts on the wheel adapter, so a short drive destroyed it, wheels studs, and the rotor. Got reimbursed for those, and since then my car has a "staggered" stance like a rear wheel drive car, because I do feel the front handles better as it is.

The Mountune Springs improved the ride of the car drastically. I think they're progressive? (need to reconfirm) The stance is obviously great. I did eventually removed Mountune splashguard (included in sale) because there are some rubbing when entering steep driveways. But I pretty much swear by Mountune, as I would to GReddy and Mugen.

you have a really clean car - HoloCoCos is right - you definitely take care of your ride. :)

Just wondering - why was the trans replaced (I see it was done by warranty) - was there a defect that Ford needed to fix etc? Typically how are the springs that you riding - comfortable for a DD?

OP
imhenry66
Thread Starter #9
I'll look again when I go to the parking garage. If you're interested in taking a look at the car, and confirm everything yourself, I'd be happy to show you as long as the car isn't sold.

The antenna look in great shape...the other is the side of the handle escutcheon where it meets the hatch.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk