Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Fiesta ST - White w/ Grey Recaros - $11,500 w/ 31k miles (Chicago)

Trader history for MConte05 (0)

Bought this car to replace my Ram pickup truck shortly after finding out I was moving to Chicago thinking it'd be a great daily driver for me. Unfortunately I'm just too old and cranky these days and this car needs some better roads to live on. :) Amazingly fun, drives like a go-kart, almost as fun as my Lotus Elise I owned for a while. However my driving these days is bumper to bumper traffic in downtown Chicago or long 5 hour drives on the interstate to visit family. So looking to get into a big German highway missile like a 535i or an E550.

The car is a rebuilt title from AZ (hence the cheap price). I searched high and low for a great cheap Fiesta ST, and this fit the bill perfectly. It was barely hit from behind, and was totaled out due to a new rear hatch and bumper needed. No suspension damage or anything else in the back, which was exactly what I was looking for. I have updated the Sync3 to the latest software so it does have Carplay enabled and all that jazz.

Pros:
- 31,xxx miles
- Cobb AP with Stratified 93 tune
- Cobb RMM that will come with the car
- Fresh plugs installed 2000 miles ago
- New OEM Pads and Rotors were installed 2000 miles ago
- New Windshield will be installed before sale
- Grey Recaros
- NO sunroof!
- Have Team Dynamic Pro Rally Wheels with Michelin X-Ice that I will include for extra cost if interested.
- Title in hand and ready to sell ASAP.

Cons:
- Rebuilt title
- Stripes on the hatch and bumper cover were painted on by the repair shop instead of vinyl (imagine my frustration when I peeled off the vinyl to find out those were painted)
- Bumper cover is damaged thanks to me and a minivan simultaneously backing into each other in a parking lot.
- Slight stain on the driver side headrest (that I just noticed when taking pictures of the car a few hours ago), might come out with a good detail.

This is not a perfect Fiesta and the price reflects it. This is the perfect car for a stage rally build, or just a fun thrasher to build into what you want.

Located on the North side of Chicago, close to O'Hare airport. Happy to pick up a buyer from the airport so they can drive home.

Some pictures attached, full album (including pre-repair photos to show the extent of the damage that caused it to be totaled out) here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ftaaFjuJZQW9gD7aA

Attachments

OP
M
Thread Starter #2
SOLD!

Buyer flew in from Florida and on his way back now!