Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick Hi to everyone on the forum!

I have just got the ST2 in the UK, (14 plate looking fancy). I am 20 y/o and have been fortune enough to drive a Porsche for the last year, but I must say, the ST is SO much better!!

When you fly around corners in the FiST you don't have to worry about your rear end slipping out and can go alot faster around those sweeping tight left handers!!

Although the Ford hasn't quite got the name of the Porsche, I would take it any day of the week!! (Apart from really hot days and weekends when you are trying to show off [wink] )

I am looking for little mods, front splitter would be cool and other little bits like that, I am going to Mountune her soon (Doesn't invalidate the warrenty [pray]!!) so power not too much of an issue!

Anyway, Hello!!!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats, welcome aboard.

Perry

Welcome--glad to hear you're liking the vehicle. I wish I could do some direct comparisons of driving the Fiesta ST and, say, a Boxster. I'd really like to "compare" to the 918 Spyder, but I just don't see that happening . . . .