Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Ford Fiesta ST with upgrades 17k

Trader history for Michaeld10 (1)

Selling my 2017 Ford Fiesta ST with standard equipment. It has lots of upgrades and is tuned by Adam at tune+. Also have most stock parts to go with the car. I am the only owner of the car and have done all the work and oil changes myself. Oil changed done every 5-7k with 5-30w oil. Currently has 75xxx miles on it. Brakes and rotors changed within 5k miles, clutch and flywheel have about 3k miles on them and transmission has about 35-40k. No issues or check engine lights. I owe 5k on the car therefore the bank still has the tittle so if I sold the car we would have to go through your bank or wherever you would be financing the car. Currently located in Kingman, AZ but willing to travel most places in the US. I’ll be posting more pictures tomorrow and updating them as I get time.
Aftermarket Parts: vin: 3FADP4GX7HM135174
  • Whoosh Hybrid Turbo currently installed - have original turbo
  • Whoosh brand Intercooler boost hose kit installed - replaced stock hoses do not have original
  • whoosh brand Hi-Flo hot side intercooler pipe installed - replaced original
  • Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Plumb Back BOV installed - have original on stock turbo
  • Turbosmart High Boost 11 PSI Wastegate installed - have original on stock tubro
  • Dizzy Tuning Ethanol Content Gauge installed - can run on 91/E30 with current tune
  • COBB Tuning Accessport V3 installed - Custom tune by Tune+ can switch back to stock tune anytime but stock turbo must be installed first
  • whoosh motorsports V2 Fiesta ST HIGH-FLOW Turbo Inlet Elbow installed - have original on stock turbo
  • whoosh motorsports Performance Radiator installed - have original radiator
  • Swift Spec-R lowering springs installed - Drop specs: Front -1.1" / Rear -1.0" have original springs
  • Cobb Cold Air Intake System installed - have original
  • Cobb Front Mount Intercooler installed - have original
  • Cobb Rear Motor Mount installed - have original
  • whoosh brand Transmission Cable Bracket Bushings installed - have original
  • Boomba racing SYMPOSER DELETE installed - have original
  • Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Alloy Wheels 16in 205/50/16 indy hawk tires installed - has TPMS sensor also have stock wheels with TPMS sensor as well and stock wheels have same tires 205/40/17
  • Changed brakes and rotors within 5k miles
  • Clutch and flywheel have about 3k miles on them and transmission has about 35k miles had to get transmission, clutch and flywheel changed due to trans failing
  • Picture of dyno graph will be attached in link

8F820D36-3B59-474B-8172-52EB9F8C5A0F.jpeg CF3CF792-5FD7-4B32-B0ED-E7EBEDE8317A.jpeg 3DE34DF2-AB97-4252-B738-D4C43F5442C2.jpeg 8F3BBE22-2DD8-45E7-A87A-1CF7BA7D2058.jpeg 5AEFD748-FF4A-420E-818F-C926E38E1315.jpeg DD3B2CF0-F753-4DA5-A78A-E321AED7EDCE.jpeg 0080C78A-5946-4288-8C7C-4CBBCC7E7BEB.jpeg 5EA69224-092E-46F2-B1B1-CA8D5F36BC7D.jpeg CEBBB187-2AD6-476B-BE40-4485CB4A6FCA.jpeg 9DB1EA0C-B361-4D8D-8E39-D7BBF7356B76.jpeg 95963AB3-DBC6-46D9-846E-95A8FBD6567C.jpeg 30307DBC-E6BE-42CA-9755-51C1C419417E.jpeg 9831874C-25E5-48B9-9899-73EA0104E561.jpeg 9794FA94-2F39-44A8-9DB0-304AE36F6681.jpeg 5660A7F0-D929-4CED-9A7E-80EDD16BC5BF.jpeg 5BE6600B-D616-4FBA-91A6-83B2D5C9732A.jpeg 75FEC059-51A8-4327-9390-7AC131727460.jpeg 080D10A3-5C78-4265-B152-9B498B7F259A.jpeg AFD0BBC4-7C0E-4466-91E9-7580EFBE11D1.jpeg 7E3414DC-2EBA-4912-9529-AF670F1BEC04.jpeg CBB055A6-23B7-4FA2-8081-FB8F9F8C4785.jpeg

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Is this beautiful FiST even legal in Cali though :ROFLMAO:
smog exempt for 3 more years. Legal? that’s another question. The old Cobb intake he has on it is not CARB certified but that could be changed out to one that is. It looks like he has a stock downpipe on the car and a hybrid turbo from the outside looks completely stock. If he flashes a CoBB OTS stage 2 tune he would pass smog with that setup as all his sensors would read once in ready mode.
Its a setup one could get away with running. I get that you think it’s funny that we would even mod our cars but seriously why do you care? Your not here.

smog exempt for 3 more years. Legal? that’s another question. The old Cobb intake he has on it is not CARB certified but that could be changed out to one that is. It looks like he has a stock downpipe on the car and a hybrid turbo from the outside looks completely stock. If he flashes a CoBB OTS stage 2 tune he would pass smog with that setup as all his sensors would read once in ready mode.
Its a setup one could get away with running. I get that you think it’s funny that we would even mod our cars but seriously why do you care? Your not here.
My bad lol wasn't tryna disrespect anyone with that. My friend from Cali is constantly complaining about all the crazy vehicle laws over there. Seeing as how this FiST has so many Mods I thought it would be a good laugh and a legitimate question as well as I am a curious enthusiast. Your reply answered my question in great depth though and I appreciate the time you took to respond! It's honestly sick you can get by the system by flashing a diff tune though!

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
My bad lol wasn't tryna disrespect anyone with that. My friend from Cali is constantly complaining about all the crazy vehicle laws over there. Seeing as how this FiST has so many Mods I thought it would be a good laugh and a legitimate question as well as I am a curious enthusiast. Your reply answered my question in great depth though and I appreciate the time you took to respond! It's honestly sick you can get by the system by flashing a diff tune though!
No offense taken, just wondered why. Ya its not as cut and dry as some people from out of state believe .

WE have 8 years now from date off purchase till we are required to get our cars smog tested. When they do it for cars 2000 and up they no longer do dyno and tailpipe tests. All they do is OBDII plug in and read sensors.

There is also now a system in place to check if you have flashed but that’s kinda funny because basically disconnecting your battery can cause a ecu reflash tag. Though COBB stage 1 and 2 OTS tunes that come on AP’s are now California smog legal. So as long as sensors read all ready it will pass.

The visual is the other part hence my comments about the downpipe and intake. There is no CARB legal aftermarket downpipe . COBB makes two smog legal 3 inch pipe intakes though one powder coated crinkle black aluminum and one Carbon Fiber.

They also have a CARB legal FMIC as does Mountune. So ya you can get away with stuff as long as you don’t get pulled over for excessively loud exhaust or street racing where they might sight you for a exhaust ticket ( automatic state referee) or illegal mods if something is visibly illegal and then ya you gotta go to a referee who will look your car upside down and sideways for mods. If you fail that then you have to correct everything to make it legal.

So you put on CARB legal parts to hide the other possible mods like hybrid or bigger turbo. Or Some people just revert back to their stock turbo especially in the case of going to the referee.
Basically you run the risk of paying for playing.

Anyways good luck to the OP on getting a sale the car looks like a solid deal for the amount of mods for the money.

No offense taken, just wondered why. Ya its not as cut and dry as some people from out of state believe .

WE have 8 years now from date off purchase till we are required to get our cars smog tested. When they do it for cars 2000 and up they no longer do dyno and tailpipe tests. All they do is OBDII plug in and read sensors.

There is also now a system in place to check if you have flashed but that’s kinda funny because basically disconnecting your battery can cause a ecu reflash tag. Though COBB stage 1 and 2 OTS tunes that come on AP’s are now California smog legal. So as long as sensors read all ready it will pass.

The visual is the other part hence my comments about the downpipe and intake. There is no CARB legal aftermarket downpipe . COBB makes two smog legal 3 inch pipe intakes though one powder coated crinkle black aluminum and one Carbon Fiber.

They also have a CARB legal FMIC as does Mountune. So ya you can get away with stuff as long as you don’t get pulled over for excessively loud exhaust or street racing where they might sight you for a exhaust ticket ( automatic state referee) or illegal mods if something is visibly illegal and then ya you gotta go to a referee who will look your car upside down and sideways for mods. If you fail that then you have to correct everything to make it legal.

So you put on CARB legal parts to hide the other possible mods like hybrid or bigger turbo. Or Some people just revert back to their stock turbo especially in the case of going to the referee.
Basically you run the risk of paying for playing.

Anyways good luck to the OP on getting a sale the car looks like a solid deal for the amount of mods for the money.
My homie now has no excuses for not modifying his GTI at least a little bit now hahahah! Highly appreciate the extra info!:)

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Yea California can suck but also depends on where in California you are. With the stock down pipe and exhaust it still makes good power and not loud at all. Since I’m in AZ now emissions don’t matter though. Thank you for the compliments on the car, also I can drive the car anywhere in the US to sell so depending on where it goes emissions might not matter.

Magnetic

Yea California can suck but also depends on where in California you are. With the stock down pipe and exhaust it still makes good power and not loud at all. Since I’m in AZ now emissions don’t matter though. Thank you for the compliments on the car, also I can drive the car anywhere in the US to sell so depending on where it goes emissions might not matter.
What fuel are you running for those HP numbers?