Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2018 fiesta st w/ recaros

Trader history for slimtruss_ (0)

slimtruss_

In order to pay for my physician assistant program I have to sell my fiesta. The car currently has 27,000 miles on it(still under original warranty). Pictures are not current due to car not being cleaned at this time. Will post current photos for interested buyer. Car is in good condition and completely stock. asking 17K ford fiest.jpg ford fiesta 1.jpg ford fiesta 2 .jpg

:p

The pictures look fine. You should be asking more. People are wanting them, especially optioned like this. They are becoming harder and harder to find.

In order to pay for my physician assistant program I have to sell my fiesta. The car currently has 27,000 miles on it(still under original warranty). Pictures are not current due to car not being cleaned at this time. Will post current photos for interested buyer. Car is in good condition and completely stock. asking 17K View attachment 26633 View attachment 26634 View attachment 26635
Nice car man. Where are you located?