Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 Magnetic Grey

OP
Raziel510
Thread Starter #23
I’m curious what other places are getting to tint our cars? I called for quotes today and got $275-$300.

Oh and HI! New magnetic owner here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the welcome. I got my tint from a local place called Oscars Soundwaves it was $199 with lifetime warranty on the film.

Talked a shop into doing my wife’s SI and my ST for $250 a piece. Now I just need to decide if I want the back windows darker.. fronts will be 35%
Anyone have pics with the back windows darker? Like 20%?

I got 20% all around.
Looks good! I actually started my own post for the tint topic since I realized I was hijacking your post. Sorry about that.
I’m leaning towards the 35 front and 20 rear at the moment. Although having all windows the same is very appealing as well.

I will get some pics tomorrow. 35% all around came pretty good on mine, I didnt really care about the shade or keeping the car cooler just wanted the glass to look better with the paint.