Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2019 Magnetic, Recaros, 54k miles, $16k

Trader history for evrich (0)

evrich

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to offer my 2019 Fiesta ST for sale, and it's a stunner in Magnetic Grey with some awesome mods. Here are the details:
  • Color: Magnetic Grey
  • Year: 2019
  • Model: Fiesta ST
  • Mileage: 54,500 miles
  • Vin: 3FADP4GX5KM141854
  • Features: This car comes with the highly sought-after Recaro seats, providing excellent support and comfort during spirited driving. What's more, it's the model without a sunroof, giving you that extra headroom and a sleek, aerodynamic look.
  • Mods:
    • Thermal R&D catback exhaust
    • Unknown brand catted downpipe
    • Mishimoto Intake
    • Pierce 6 point brace
    • Diode Dynamics SS3 Fog lights
    • 16" Sparco Terra wheels
    • Cobb Accessport
    • Intercooler
  • Condition: The car is in good overall condition, but it does have various exterior nicks a couple door dings and rock chips on windshield. There is a minor damage reported on the Carfax from the previous owner. I don't have much info but from what I can tell there is a small section painted just below the drivers side door handle. You can just barely make it out when the light hits it right. One of the blend doors is clicking

I've enjoyed every moment driving this car, especially with these mods that enhance performance and handling. Asking price is 16k, but I'm open to reasonable offers. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures.

Used chat GPT to make this post so sorry for the corny lines!

Thanks for looking!

fist1.jpg fist3.jpg fist4.jpg fist7.jpg fist6.jpg fist8.jpg first1.jpg

Last edited: