Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2020 Tax Season Sale

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
The two tunes would come in a combo file switchable via cruise control right?
You can't switch between 93 and E30 with the cruise control. That would require a reflash. What you can switch is between econ and performance mode with the cruise controls.

You can't switch between 93 and E30 with the cruise control. That would require a reflash. What you can switch is between econ and performance mode with the cruise controls.
I do it regularly w my stratified tune file so I’m sure dizzy has the same capability. There are 5 slots on the same tune. Right now I have the following: e30 high boost, 91 high boost, e30 21 psi max, 91 21 psi max, and 91 Octane 15 psi max (Econ/valet).

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I do it regularly w my stratified tune file so I’m sure dizzy has the same capability. There are 5 slots on the same tune. Right now I have the following: e30 high boost, 91 high boost, e30 21 psi max, 91 21 psi max, and 91 Octane 15 psi max (Econ/valet).
On my dizzy tune I don't have that. Only what I previously described. Maybe if you email Jason he can make that for you if you request it.

Negi

Hey Jason,i will be ordering the stage 2 from you soon,as I only have my IC to get installed.You have any deals as I wanna get 93/E30 with the Burble.Tia

Ford Community Posts