Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 215/45/16 Falken RT615 $450

Trader history for PeeTree (0)

PeeTree

Premium Account
set of 4 unused falken rt615ks.
$450
Columbus area and i can meetup with reason. If you want em shipped you'll have to pay for that.
Message me on here

Had them to put on for summer but someone turned in front of me at an intersection car is totaled now soo..
thumbnail_IMG_0835.jpg

OP
P

PeeTree

Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
Bump- waiting on total loss statement and ill post my AP on here as well.. Got a bunch of other bits I've gotta go through ill post.

OP
P

PeeTree

Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
What else do you have on the car that you might sell?
I'm still waiting on insurance to do their thing and it depends on what's not screwed up. Looks like the engine and all that is fine so this is whats on it:
s280, 30% injectors, whoosh coils, whoosh v3 downpipe (unsure if damaged), whoosh intercooler black (unsure if damaged), 2 (maybe 3) konig dekas in black, whoosh boost hoses, stainless lines, whoosh crossover pipe black wrinkle, turbosmart DP bov electric, whoosh wrinkle black intake pipe... there might be more I'm forgetting but that's a good list of it.
I've got all those in stock bits laying around as well