Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2J Racing Cowl Intake

Trader history for moe (0)

moe

Hi all, for sale is a 2J Racing cold air intake. This intake is unique because it resides in the cowl and produces an astounding amount of intake noise. Since I had a 2016, I have all of the extensions (including MAF sensor) needed to install this on 2016+ FiSTs. I followed guides on this forum to install (reasonably simple once you figure out how everything fits together), and ended up with a functional intake with no codes thrown on my AP. Obviously I can’t guarantee similar results. There was an endcap looking piece (included in whoosh extension kit) that I think was supposed to fit on a tube left exposed. This fell off and caused no issues. If you do want that piece, it shouldn’t be more than $5. Here is the pricing:

Sold 3F6756DE-50D0-4964-ACEF-76272C003FCE.jpeg

Last edited:
Wondering why you're selling it? Also you mentioned loud sound but, ha'bout performance, I mean did you feel any gains?

OP
M

moe

Thread Starter #3
Wondering why you're selling it? Also you mentioned loud sound but, ha'bout performance, I mean did you feel any gains?
Selling because I’m selling the FiST. I never dyno’d gains, but it felt like it pulled way harder, especially with a tune. A big attractor for many is that it also doesn’t draw its air from the engine bay, thus keeping intake temps near ambient most of the time.