Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2Jr part 2

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #22
No, it wasn't directed at you, unless you were the one that deleted my post (which I don't think you were) but in that case, yes, it was directed at you. And having (or not having) "personal experience" with a shop doesn't matter here. I've had posts deleted before when Ive talked about certain shops out of NV that I DID have negative personal experiences with. But since that shop is a sponsor or friends with the mods or whatever.....that post was deleted. It has nothing to do with personal experience unfortunately. It's about who is friends with who.
Pertaining to this post (and this will be the last I talk about it), all I did was repost something from another forum. Information about a company that this community itself utilizes. If I was involved with a company that was practicing shady business....I would want to know. I understand that people do come onto forums and blast companies for no reason sometimes, but then again, sometimes it is for good reason. It is up to the reader to make a good informed decision as what to believe or not, but when mods come in and censor any negative publicity about a company that they personally have ties with, well, where I'm from.....that will raise some eyebrows.
I'm done, I've said all that I'm going to say.
Like I said Woods247. I don't think it was you.

Wow dude lol. Are you referring to me? Was my honesty offensive? Talk about triggered.. It was probably deleted because you have no experience with a company you’re slandering. Either way, 2J isn’t my business. I felt obligated to post my opinion since I’ve actually spent quite a bit of cash with them over the years and haven’t had a problem.

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #25
I've literally had discussions with mods before. And what they told me about them deleting unfavorable posts about sponsoring vendors was "that's what they pay for". So. Idk.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
On this forum that only happens in a Vendors Thread and yes, they pay for it.

BTW: I would like to assure you that I have no friends.

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #28
Hahaha. Yeah. That's the one. It was deleted and locked for further comments before. Interesting that it isn't now. I'm not the only one who said it was deleted/locked either. Must have miraculously came back to life somehow.

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #29
Do you personally feel that it might be a conflict of interest to allow a vendor or sponsor to pay to have a post deleted? A post where a customer might be speaking negatively about them and/or their experience with them?

QUOTE="D1JL, post: 454599, member: 1011"]On this forum that only happens in a Vendors Thread and yes, they pay for it.

BTW: I would like to assure you that I have no friends.[/QUOTE]

On this forum that only happens in a Vendors Thread and yes, they pay for it.

BTW: I would like to assure you that I have no friends.
So if a vendor makes a post about a product they’re selling, negative comments on that post will be deleted???

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Do you personally feel that it might be a conflict of interest to allow a vendor or sponsor to pay to have a post deleted? A post where a customer might be speaking negatively about them and/or their experience with them?
To my knowledge Vendor Threads have been cleaned up only after a problem has been resolved and mostly only of unrelated comments.

I’m not a car guy I just track a lot. I called my Korean neighbor Chinese once. I was wrong.
So you admit to being a racist, and not a car guy both in the same sentence while trying to avoid answering the question I asked, while redirecting the conversation elsewhere like my name which is totally irrelevant in this situation.

I have a business relationship with 2J Racing.
So you admitted to not being a car guy, makes me wonder, what business do you have being on a car enthusiast forum? To fund your reselling operation to fund your racing hobby? To manipulate the youth and seniors who do not have the experience? Sketchy. Wow...

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
LOL why is Woods on trial here? What is happening? He is a "car guy" and acknowledged that he has made mistakes, like all of us have. What exactly are you trying to prove?

Erick_V

So you admit to being a racist, and not a car guy both in the same sentence while trying to avoid answering the question I asked, while redirecting the conversation elsewhere like my name which is totally irrelevant in this situation.
So you admitted to not being a car guy, makes me wonder, what business do you have being on a car enthusiast forum? To fund your reselling operation to fund your racing hobby? To manipulate the youth and seniors who do not have the experience? Sketchy. Wow...
Who hurt you?

SrsBsns

Didn't you say something about making your last post already?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This thread is going off point,
Please keep it clean.
Personal assaults are not necessary.

Woods247

2000 Post Club

Anytime you’re in Atlanta PM me. I’m happy to help you.

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #40
This thread is definitely getting off point. This was not my intent.
My intent from the beginning was to show what was potentially going on with a company that people in this community do business with. It wasn't to attack Woods247 or anyone else for that matter.
The topic of mods censoring content was a bi-product of my first post. If people would like to talk about that issue in a separate thread, I'm all for it, I would love to join in.
This post was about 2JR, and it has spun away from that.

Mods, please close this thread.