Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2nd Time Fiesta ST Owner

Hi folks,

Just purchased my 2nd Fiesta ST! I originally special ordered a 2015 Fiesta ST in Oxford White with Molten Orange Recaros in November 2014. Ordered it with only navigation as I didn't want the sunroof. Took delivery March 2015 and ended up selling it June 2015 as the seats were a bit tight and I used the money to move across country.

Fast forward to yesterday, I purchased a 2014 Fiesta ST with 16,000 miles on it in Molten Orange with standard interior. This one does have a sunroof and also navigation. I had been negotiating with the dealer for well over a month until they met my price. The only mods are window tint and the previous owner blacked out the rear ST badge. They also removed the Fiesta badge from the rear.

I really missed my Fiesta ST and am happy to be back in one! I've got a lot of reading to do since I've been off these forums! Below is a picture of my new Fiesta, and also my old Fiesta.

Cheers!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard Again.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great to have you back.

fST

White with orange recaros...nice color combo. I'm picking one up in that color combo this weekend. You said the recaros were too tight for you. Do you mind me asking what your height and weight is?

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I know the question wasn't directed toward me, but I thought I'd chime in. I'm 6' and I weigh 195lbs. They were tight on me. I was second guessing my getting the Recaros. After a few days, they start to break in. After a year, my drivers seat gots great, but if I sit in passenger seat, it's still pretty snug.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #8
White with orange recaros...nice color combo. I'm picking one up in that color combo this weekend. You said the recaros were too tight for you. Do you mind me asking what your height and weight is?
I'm 6'1" and 292lbs! I did 7,000 miles with the Recaros in 3 months and I had a bruise on my right hip from the seatbelt buckle. I always tell myself I'm going to walk more, but I end up spending that time driving the Fiesta! lol

DP03

I have a trim build and the Recaros were uncomfortable for me. I ordered the standard seats and all is good. The only way I'd get the Recaros is if this was a weekend car with often track use. Currently I only miss the Recaros when taking the on/off ramps hard. Since hard cornering is such a small percentage of my driving, I just couldn't justify being uncomfortable most of the time.

I've definitely found that not all Recaros are equal. I've enjoyed them on some cars, but not on this one. My EvoX had a similar issue, although with that car I think it was more of the lack of height adjustment that I didn't like.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I'm 6'1" and 292lbs! I did 7,000 miles with the Recaros in 3 months and I had a bruise on my right hip from the seatbelt buckle. I always tell myself I'm going to walk more, but I end up spending that time driving the Fiesta! lol
Lol. Same here. Walk to he store? Nah! I'll take a blast in he FiST!!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I have a trim build and the Recaros were uncomfortable for me. I ordered the standard seats and all is good. The only way I'd get the Recaros is if this was a weekend car with often track use. Currently I only miss the Recaros when taking the on/off ramps hard. Since hard cornering is such a small percentage of my driving, I just couldn't justify being uncomfortable most of the time.

I've definitely found that not all Recaros are equal. I've enjoyed them on some cars, but not on this one. My EvoX had a similar issue, although with that car I think it was more of the lack of height adjustment that I didn't like.
I agree on the Evo X. I did not like the seats at all. Those were narrower and more uncomfortable to me than the FiST seats in my opinion. Different thrones for different bones[thumb]