Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3” Rev 9 Stainless Steel Catback Exaust

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
View attachment 38611 Just installed Rev 9 Stainless Steel Catback Exaust sounds great!
Should take it back off and get it all ceramic coated except the Tips. Best way to preserve your investment. I did it with my Thermal. Still looks like it did the day I got it coated.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I haven't seen this exhaust yet. I'll look on the youtube but if you have anymore pics of the tips and or sound clips would love to see them. The fitment looks great.

I haven't seen this exhaust yet. I'll look on the youtube but if you have anymore pics of the tips and or sound clips would love to see them. The fitment looks great.
It seems to be the same chinese knockoff of the MBRP like all the one you can find on amazon and fleabay.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Yes, it can be done. Needs to be done brand new. I had my bike's Leo Vince exhaust powder coated and they still look great.