Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3 tone warning after switching tunes

pixelzombie

I figured out how to change the map from the cruise control. Tried the ECO mode just to see the difference and then set it back to normal.

Now I get the 3 tone warning sound when I get inside the car. How do I fix that?

DEss

I figured out how to change the map from the cruise control. Tried the ECO mode just to see the difference and then set it back to normal.

Now I get the 3 tone warning sound when I get inside the car. How do I fix that?
Easiest way is to disconn the battery for a min.

DEss

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I think you are hearing the door open chime, which happens when you get in and out of the car with the key fob and the car on. This will happen when you train the TPMS if you have the fob in your pocket. There are a couple of threads about this on the forum already but you have to do something like turn the car on, leave the fob in the car, open and close the door, and it resets it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I have changed mine from the cruise control. NO 3 chimes . Of course I was swtiching from a S280 91 tune to a S280 E30 tune. Only thing I experienced was tucking donkey kick crazy TQ and absolute mania:ROFLMAO: