Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Konig Hypergram 17x8, 4x108 - Minneapolis, MN

Trader history for Wiring3826 (0)

SOLD ON FB

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell a set of 4 Konig Hypergram wheels. They were on a Ford Fiesta ST I recently purchased, but are not really my style.

Sentury UHP tires are mounted on them. Two of the tires are almost worn down to the wear bars, but the other two have good tread remaining. I'm guessing the tires don't have much value to anyone that's purchasing, but figured it's worth mentioning.

Rims have some rash from previous owner but are touched up. He also gave me the touch up paint, so that's included with the wheels.

Wheels include TPMS sensors. Not sure if they have TPMS installed, but there was never any light on in the car, so I can only assume they have the sensors.

Asking $600 $500 on FB, $500 $400 here on the forum. I'm located in Minneapolis, MN.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:
Willing to ship? Zip is 79707. Would be interested depending on shipping fee

OP
W
Thread Starter #6
Willing to ship? Zip is 79707. Would be interested depending on shipping fee
Hadn't considered shipping, but will look into it. Would need to find boxes that fit the wheels, which might be the hard part. Or we could look into throwing them on a pallet and using something like U-ship.

OP
W
Thread Starter #7
Price lowered. $400 for the set to forum members. Confirmed that the wheels have TPMS sensors installed.

OP
W
Thread Starter #10
man i'm curious what shipping would be to CA. 95401
When I last looked into it shipping these was gonna cost ~$200. I just submitted some quotes at Pirateship per @tri-pedaler 's recommendation, and it came out to about the same. Unfortunately I'm guessing that will be more than most are willing to pay.

When I last looked into it shipping these was gonna cost ~$200. I just submitted some quotes at Pirateship per @tri-pedaler 's recommendation, and it came out to about the same. Unfortunately I'm guessing that will be more than most are willing to pay.
Bummer. Shipped from Pittsburgh to Indy so that was likely a factor.