Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

5 year ownership review Fiesta ST (vid)

Great video Jeff. I watched it through and even though I am a relatively new FiST owner, I think I already concur with all of your generalized assessments. There is a sweet spot for this car and I think modifying it too much past that tries to change it into something that it isn't.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
@jeff Great video! Needs. Moar. Miles! LOL

Still can't believe you still have the stock brakes. Also, 30MPG. You make me feel like such an immature adult haha.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
@jeff Great video! Needs. Moar. Miles! LOL

Still can't believe you still have the stock brakes. Also, 30MPG. You make me feel like such an immature adult haha.
Thanks man. Yeah, stock brakes and 30+mpg. Probably driving style but I do give it the beans every time I drive it. Miles....meh...I have all these project cars so the Fiesta gets less than full time use.

$0 in repairs? Didn't you get actuatored?
Actually yes I forgot that when I made the video but to be honest I consider the actuators to be consumables like oil and air filters. In fact I keep them on my shelf in the garage since I've had to replace 3 already. One under warranty and the other two I did myself, I can do it in 20 minutes now so it's not a thing. And my A/C compressor went out under warranty. But I didn't count that since it cost me $0.

So yes, 2 actuators.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
30mpg? I'm hovering around 22-23pmg! Have never seen 30mpg but it's a good job I can afford to buy the gas!