Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS ($500 price drop) AP Racing BBK

Trader history for zeddzik (0)

So unfortunately after only a year of ownership, my Fiesta is totaled but luckily for you guys I have some awesome goodies to sell!

1. AP Racing BBK by Reyland with rear SVT brake upgrade included!
You can't get this kit in the US and SVT brackets are getting increasingly hard to find so this setup is definitely something special.

Calipers: AP Racing CP9200 4 pot with billet anodized mounting blocks by Reyland
Rotors: Reyland floating 2 piece 315 mm rotors with J-hook slots and anodized aluminum bells
Pads: Ferodo DS2500

SVT kit: red painted SVT brackets and Centric Plain high carbon cryo rotors

Price will be $1500 local pickup preferred but if you are willing to pay for everything required to ship these we can arrange something.

2. (SOLD) Braid Fullrace A Wheels 16x7 et35 gloss anthracite w/ Potenza RE71R tires and TPMS

Local pickup will be in the Metro Detroit area.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #5
Wheels and brake kit are both still available!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I forgot if you mentioned this or not, but did Braid charge you $100.00 extra per wheel for that color?

GLWS!

OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #7
Yeah that's why they are extra expensive. It was $100 per wheel for the color.

OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #9
Wheels and brakes still for sale! Dropping price of wheels to $1000.

OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #10
Bump, still have the bbk and wheels!

How good are these brakes compared to the other brake kits available in the US? Can I source pads in the US or will it be a bit difficult getting new pads?

ronmcdon

The brakes are pretty much sold when I inquired months ago.

AP is one of the more high end brake manufacturers along with Alcon and Brembo. These are really hard to source if you live in US as Reyland in England won't even sell it to you. I already asked. The whole setup was pretty much a steal.

A good alternative that's easy to obtain in the US imo would probably be the Stoptech bbk around 2k although Wilwood quite tempting too as you get a rear break setup allowing for more loss of unsprung weight. Quality of Wilwood seems to be mixed however.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You might be able to get the AP Racing, Fiesta R2 setup through O.D.D. Racing in Colorado (which in gravel spec would fit under most 15" wheels), but yes, it would be well north of $2300.00, just for the fronts. [:(]

The brakes are pretty much sold when I inquired months ago.

AP is one of the more high end brake manufacturers along with Alcon and Brembo. These are really hard to source if you live in US as Reyland in England won't even sell it to you. I already asked. The whole setup was pretty much a steal.

A good alternative that's easy to obtain in the US imo would probably be the Stoptech bbk around 2k although Wilwood quite tempting too as you get a rear break setup allowing for more loss of unsprung weight. Quality of Wilwood seems to be mixed however.
Oh okay. I checked Whoosh and they don't carry the Stoptech BBK, any idea where to source that at?

You might be able to get the AP Racing, Fiesta R2 setup through O.D.D. Racing in Colorado (which in gravel spec would fit under most 15" wheels), but yes, it would be well north of $2300.00, just for the fronts. [:(]
that sounds awesome, but yeah seems very expensive :/

ronmcdon

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^It's a really sweet kit, but just be aware that there are very few wheels which will work with that setup, regardless of which spacers used. [:(]

I forgot now who on here has that kit installed (jeff, Woods 247,?? [dunno]), but they had a helluva time getting it to fit under any wheel.