Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS ($500 price drop) AP Racing BBK

Trader history for zeddzik (0)

^^^It's a really sweet kit, but just be aware that there are very few wheels which will work with that setup, regardless of which spacers used. [:(]

I forgot now who on here has that kit installed (jeff, Woods 247,?? [dunno]), but they had a helluva time getting it to fit under any wheel.
I was just about to pull the trigger and send this person the money but read your message and cancelled lol. thank you thank you.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was just about to pull the trigger and send this person the money but read your message and cancelled lol. thank you thank you.
Just to be clear here, I was speaking to the STOP TECH kit linked above, and NOT the AP Racing kit which zeddzik is selling. [wink]

In fact, I am not even positive that Stop Tech has not modified their kit to be able to be used under more wheels in the years since those first few pioneer owners tried to install theirs. [dunno]
(I would call Stop Tech, and/or FSWerks and ask them directly about this issue, if that's the kit you were referencing above.)