Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

949 6UL 4x108

twolf

I don't know about the front hub setup. I only switched on the rears because my wilwood brakes only fit the non ST rear hubs, and the non ST hub flanges can't be redrilled to 4x100 (at least the timken ones).
Really?

I'm pretty sure these are Timken hubs:

Really?

I'm pretty sure these are Timken hubs:

Ok yea I made a wrong statement that they can't. They can, it just ends up being really close because of the knockout holes, I am not sure how much meat is good to have left between the holes. I am sure that is plenty, but in the end I got a pair of mazda 2 hubs cheaper than than a pair of new timken hubs (before you even pay to drill them).

twolf

Ok yea I made a wrong statement that they can't. They can, it just ends up being really close because of the knockout holes, I am not sure how much meat is good to have left between the holes. I am sure that is plenty, but in the end I got a pair of mazda 2 hubs cheaper than than a pair of new timken hubs (before you even pay to drill them).
I didn't mean anything bad by that, sorry :) I was just curious.

I didn't mean anything bad by that, sorry :) I was just curious.
Nope your good, you are right. Call out any mis information, accidental or on purpose.

Is that your conversion kit? If so I hope you enjoy it, and let me know if your brake cable works fine, 2J said they had no issue but I had to make a spacer for the cable to have the proper travel.