Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Added a foot to my MINI

After more than 6 years (the longest I've ever kept a daily driver), I traded my starting-to-get-tired '13 MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop for a '19 ST with moonroof, ebony wheels, red calipers and all-seasons (for the Midwest cold). With all the incentives, under $20K delivered for the ST was impossible to beat, plus the mod budget is a little fatter now. So far, the ST rates high on the fun-to-drive scale, although running such a big car has taken a little adjustment. :p

FiestaST1.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
After more than 6 years (the longest I've ever kept a daily driver), I traded my starting-to-get-tired '13 MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop for a '19 ST with moonroof, ebony wheels, red calipers and all-seasons (for the Midwest cold). With all the incentives, under $20K delivered for the ST was impossible to beat, plus the mod budget is a little fatter now. So far, the ST rates high on the fun-to-drive scale, although running such a big car has taken a little adjustment. :p

View attachment 23052
Get some winter time tires ......Ask me how I know. All seasons .....Meh....all a joke in the snow IMO. Snow tires make a Difference....I wasn't a believer in winter time tires...but now I am!