Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Air Conditioning Hose

Parked the car today and noticed liquid pooling under the right side of the car and trickling down. Touched it and smelled it, thankfully water and not anything else. Did some further examination and found a tear in the hose and condensation is pouring off the unit and onto the ground.

Any idea how to get a replacement hose and is it hard to install ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
That's just the foam around the hose with a tear. Not the actual hose. It's very normal to have condensation on a AC hose.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Ok great I knew some was ok but it seemed to be excessive. Probably doesn’t help it’s almost 100 degrees here in NY and the air has to work twice as hard.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
That's just the foam around the hose with a tear. Not the actual hose. It's very normal to have condensation on a AC hose.

And thank you, forgot my manners there

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
On my dad's Ford Ranger that foam on the AC hose is just crumbling off everywhere under the hood.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Agreed with Ford ST.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Although I am sure it is totally unrelated, that very hose recently failed on my car and was replaced under warranty.

Dave

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
Although I am sure it is totally unrelated, that very hose recently failed on my car and was replaced under warranty.

Dave
Hm, that’s interesting. Thanks for letting me know !