Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Canadian - New member from Toronto

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make a quick intro. I'm RJ and I'm from Toronto. The Fiesta ST isn't my first car by any means or my first "sporty" car, either. I've had 3 swapped Integras, an EK hatchback Civic, an 04 WRX that was stage 2 tuned, a 91 Miata and now I'm currently driving a '13 xB.

I've been wanting a Fiesta ST ever since it got released here in North America and now, I finally have one. I'll be seeing you guys around!

Here she was the day I picked her up (Feb. 11)

Here she was after a drive around last night. Got a break from the colder than hell weather we've been getting lately - a heatwave -9C!!

I'm still on the stock summers but my winter rims and tires should get here by Friday.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Thanks guys!

Box? The xB? Whereabouts?
Westbound in the express just before the 400 exit, I was in my Kia beater... I remembered the plates from the last DT meat haha and I though wow, its way past his bedtime (it was probably like 10-10:30pm [tongue]

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
Westbound in the express just before the 400 exit, I was in my Kia beater... I remembered the plates from the last DT meat haha and I though wow, its way past his bedtime (it was probably like 10-10:30pm [tongue]
Oh dude it's you!! I was telling myself how that username sounded so familiar then it clicked in. Of all the places to bump into eachother it would be here haha. Have you bought a FiST yet?

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
Thank you! My WRX was named Knuckles as well and I did use that avatar for many years on the same Subaru forum blurred is from.

I sold her to get married haha. I don't miss it as much anymore because of the FiST.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thank you! My WRX was named Knuckles as well and I did use that avatar for many years on the same Subaru forum blurred is from.

I sold her to get married haha. I don't miss it as much anymore because of the FiST.
Nice Subaru! I had a 2009 WRX...I called it Sonic as it was blue, lol. So Knuckles fits the FiST. It kinda looks like Knuckles too.

Oh dude it's you!! I was telling myself how that username sounded so familiar then it clicked in. Of all the places to bump into eachother it would be here haha. Have you bought a FiST yet?
I'm going to order it before the end of the month... still trying to decide on colour and if I want the nav or not. Unfortunately all of the available cars in the GTA have sunroof and nav, and I am leaning towards a full base model.

KKaWing

I'm going to order it before the end of the month... still trying to decide on colour and if I want the nav or not. Unfortunately all of the available cars in the GTA have sunroof and nav, and I am leaning towards a full base model.
Enjoy the wait, there was only 1 black FiST w/o the (uselessly too far back) sunroof when I ordered. Well there was a PB w/ the wheel package in Barrie but that one was sold ; ; I didn't order the nav because I use Waze / Nokia (Here) maps beta for nav. Smart phone screens are big enough as it is anyways.