Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anticipation is killing me!

Hello All,

Patrick here in Las Vegas, NV. Currently own a 1993 Toyota Pickup prerunner with quite a bit of work to it. Everything I have owned has been modified in some way. This will be my first car that I have owned and cannot be anymore excited about it. I'm just waiting for my refund check so I can go put down down my down payment and pick one up. I've been glued to the performance section looking at all the exhaust, intake, tuning, and other options for these and am very excited.

Cant wait to share pictures once I get it and get the ball rolling with everything.

Hoping to pick up either the tuxedo black or oxford white and now after reading the Recaro thread, I feel very pressured into getting those as well.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #8
Welcome! I'd like to see that pre-runner!
Heres a few pictures of it. 12" of travel in the front with 2.5" coilovers, 18" of travel in the rear with 2.5" 4 tube bypass shocks. Then some other things like shock hoops, front and rear bumpers, bucket seats, gps, etc.

Heres a few pictures of it. 12" of travel in the front with 2.5" coilovers, 18" of travel in the rear with 2.5" 4 tube bypass shocks. Then some other things like shock hoops, front and rear bumpers, bucket seats, gps, etc.
That is so sexy. I wish I could have something like that in addition to the FiST. Very nicely done.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #10
Thank you! So it looks like all the dealers within like 200 miles of me only have the cloth seats and no Recaros. So i'll have to do some searching in southern california or order one.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Nice truck !

Dave

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #14
Thank you everyone. Currently at the dealer looking over pricing for their fiesta and one to order with the recaro seats.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #18
Thanks guys! Sticker was 21740 and after everything with taxes and all it was still under 22k with rebates and talking them down. I'm really happy with it.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thanks guys! Sticker was 21740 and after everything with taxes and all it was still under 22k with rebates and talking them down. I'm really happy with it.
Congrats, please post some more pictures.[like]

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #20
Been driving it non stop and opened it up a bit on the highway and may does it get up in speed. Here are some pics I snapped.