Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Dragon Ball Z fans?

TheStig

Thought i would share this with you guys, I grew up with the show and planned to do this on my own, but may just purchase this shift knob instead.

Yeah price is pretty high considering the cost of the ball is cheap and modifying it, but it is awesome.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/187545578/dragonball-z-shift-knob

EDIT: After looking around there are SEVERAL on there that sell these from 20$ and up. NICE.

I don't like how the threads and rod are so visible. Otherwise it is a fun idea.

I imagine you definitely already know about it, but Dragon Ball Z Abridged is now my favorite show of all time. That reminds me I need to join the TFS patreon...

I just ordered the 7 star Dragon Ball shift knob with an cj pony adapter and an ebay shifter extension. Just for fun :) I'll post pics in a few days when I get all the parts installed.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #5
I just ordered the 7 star Dragon Ball shift knob with an cj pony adapter and an ebay shifter extension. Just for fun :) I'll post pics in a few days when I get all the parts installed.
Please do, i just ordered a Blox adapter that raises the shifter slightly and let me run any knob along wit their 490 series Neo Ti knob and a shifter beanie (billet shifter and 115 degree desert dont mix well)

Cool idea, but I agree that seeing the threads is not ideal, at least in my mind.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #7
You could possibly find someone selling just a regular ball type billet shift knob and have someone good with engraving put the stars on the top surface. It would not have the same effect but would work.

Blox tried to email me on Saturday and it went to my spam, DOH, my Neochrome knob was out of stock so they are sending a gold one instead. Because BLING BLING.