Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Northeast Ohio owners!?

First post for me! Proud owner of a 2014 Ingot silver Fiesta! I'm in the Kent area myself.

the duke

Anyone local have a modified exhaust? I'm really on the fence about dropping the cash for a cat-back but I'm not convinced with just you-tube videos

Anyone local have a modified exhaust? I'm really on the fence about dropping the cash for a cat-back but I'm not convinced with just you-tube videos
Painesville, '015 ingot silver with Cobb catback.

Y f you wanna hear it, I can meet ya somewhere.

I don't have aftermarket exhaust yet, but I have the front resonator removed and it sounds decent for what it is.

I know a couple guys were considering buying an exhaust, so I just wanted to say that I'm trying to sell mine locally, post is in the classifieds. Also selling my intake, both are Injen.

old thread... but if everything goes as planned should be driving my 2016 back from SoCal to Cleveland in mid-late October.

codestp202

Saw this and had to comment. Lived in NE Ohio for 20 years. Mentor, Kirtland, then lived in Kent for school. Now in the SF Bay Area. How are your cars handling Ohio snow?

Mine did fine during its first winter...although last season was fairly mild. We don't usually get the snow you were used
to in Lake County, but the Michelin PS A/S rubber my car was fitted with seemed to handle the snow just fine. It's just
a matter of knowing the limits and not driving like a lunatic.