Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone know this car, chicago area

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
If you're looking for a cheap project car for racing, maybe. The interior trim's already removed for you.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
That equipment only has to be there when the car is manufactured. Dealers cannot remove it, but if it's already gone they are not on the hook.
In some states the selling dealer is responsible. It varies from state to state.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya I would not buy one with steelies on it thats a downgrade. Heh maybe I will get to check that Silver car at Christmas time as I will be in Chicago :ROFLMAO: not sure why I would waste the time unless its on the way to somewhere. I can see so much wrong on it even in the picture. Missing interior panels and part, missing side skirt, missing front lower grill. Oh notice how the bumper seems to stand way off the aftermarket intercooler. I could go on but I will stop now.:ROFLMAO: