Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Battery connection P/Ns

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Looking for the part numbers for everything that connects to the battery on a 2016. I have a few but cant seem to find the rest and if Im missing something please add it. Not sure if the corroded battery parts have anything to do with my random misfiring issues but I change plugs, move coils around and its always so random when it shows up and bounces around from cylinders. Happens on E30 and 91.
Negative Cable: CV2Z-10C679-C
Fuse Panel Assembly: CV5Z-14A068-CA
Positive Terminal: ???
Connectors on positive side ???

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looking for the part numbers for everything that connects to the battery on a 2016. I have a few but cant seem to find the rest and if Im missing something please add it. Not sure if the corroded battery parts have anything to do with my random misfiring issues but I change plugs, move coils around and its always so random when it shows up and bounces around from cylinders. Happens on E30 and 91.
Negative Cable: CV2Z-10C679-C
Fuse Panel Assembly: CV5Z-14A068-CA
Positive Terminal: ???
Connectors on positive side ???
This is what your looking for?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If that is what you need* it can't be bought separately. You can junkyard source it if you want exact. Here is a link for a Napa part that will work. But* the wing nut will need to be replaced and can be sourced at a local hardware store.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/GRO829124

OP
E

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #4
If that is what you need* it can't be bought separately. You can junkyard source it if you want exact. Here is a link for a Napa part that will work. But* the wing nut will need to be replaced and can be sourced at a local hardware store.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/GRO829124

Yea, that's one of them. Looked around and all I could find were universal ones as well. Thanks.

I had misfires on cylinders 2 & 3 that wasn't coils or plugs on my very low mileage 2015. Cylinder coils 1 & 4 are both triggered at the same time as are cylinder coils 2 & 3. It turned out to be the ignition coil trigger circuit in the PCM. New PCM fixed it...no codes other than a P0300 with a P0302 & P0303 sub code indicating the misfires were cylinders 2 & 3.