Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC Coilovers Spring Rate Help & (Swift Springs)?

So I'm gonna pull the trigger on bc coils with swift springs @ either 6k/4k or 6k/5k.

This setup has been out for a while so I'm looking for honest opinions. This is a street car. Also are the swift springs worth it? What do they even do..

I'm in for these answers as well. I've heard a lot about 2J racing and their custom BC setups.

Khai D

I just ordered BR series coilovers with 7k/6k swift springs for autocross/street use. I will post my results once I get them in and on the car.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I was the first to install the 7/6k swifts on the BC's and love them, far better than the springs they came with and all linear instead of linear and progressive.

The last time I weighed the car it was 2575lbs and with the standard springs, two big dogs, wife, a bit of luggage, it would bottom out on big overpass bumps, etc.

It rides better, handles better and never bottoms out now:)

Rick